Constructed in 2001 to be an exact exterior replica of the original mid-1800's farmstead, Merrill Farmhouse includes beds for 21 guests, an open kitchen/dining room, and a wrap-around porch as well as a sauna, recreation room and massive see-through fireplace. The attached rustic barn may be used for dinner and dancing, making it the ideal location for special occasions, family parties or business retreats in a picturesque rural setting.
- 21 twin beds
- Three rooms with bunk beds and shared baths
- One "bunk room" with nine beds and private bath
- One room with two twin beds and handicapped accessible bathroom
- Two rooms with two twin beds and private bath
- Six full bathrooms in all
- Fully furnished kitchen with double ovens and huge breakfast bar
- Downstairs recreation room with large screen TV, pool room, and sauna
- Wireless Internet access
- Wrap-around porch
- The main level is completely handicapped accessible
- The barn is available for catered events only. Additional fees will apply.
We ask that guests check in at the Welcome Center between 1 pm and 4 pm the day of arrival, and check out at the Welcome Center between 9 am and noon the day of departure. Late check out may be possible with 48-hour advanced notice. Charges will apply and be billed to your credit card.
All reservations are subject to current Maine State Occupancy Tax (Currently 8%).
Please note there is a two night minimum on guest houses Thursday through Sunday May through October.
Make your guest house reservation online
or call us