Noyce HouseA beautiful combination of old and new, the Noyce house features the original kitchen fireplace, antique pumpkin pine floors, and exposed wood beams as well as a classic New England stone wall and tall oaks. A modern addition with added living and sleeping space makes the Noyce house perfect for large groups.
Conveniently located amongst three other Pineland Farms guesthouses and within four miles of campus, this house allows visitors to make a trip to Pineland Farms a truly unique experience. Whether used for a business retreat or a family gathering, this property provides the perfect setting for a comfortable and memorable stay.
- One bedroom with queen bed
- One bedroom with full bed
- One bedroom with 4 twin beds
- Loft bedroom with 2 twin beds
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- 2 ½ bathrooms
- 2 private porches
- Formal dining room
- 2 casual kitchen dining areas
- Gas fireplace
- Private yard with spectacular view