This cozy and cheerful cape-style house surrounded by ancient oaks on a quiet dirt road boasts a sparkling outdoor swimming pool. Nearby barns, stone walls and pastures create the perfect rural setting for a relaxing stay with friends and family.
- Two spacious queen size bedrooms with shared full bath
- Main level half-bath
- Cozy living room with gas stove
- TV room with full-size pullout sofa
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Daylight basement with private entrance, queen size bed, 3/4 bath & kitchenette
- Peaceful and private with wonderful views of the farm
We ask that guests check in at the Welcome Center between 1 pm and 4 pm the day of arrival, and check out at the Welcome Center between 9 am and noon the day of departure. Late check out may be possible with 48-hour advanced notice. Charges will apply and be billed to your credit card.
All reservations are subject to current Maine State Occupancy Tax (Currently 8%).
Please note there is a two night minimum on guest houses Thursday through Sunday May through October.
Make your guest house reservation online
or contact Cheryl Jalbert, Conference and Accommodations Coordinator
, at firstname.lastname@example.org
and (207) 688-4800 x11.