Job OpportunitiesIf you are interested in employment at Pineland Farms, please send cover letter and resumé (or work history) to:
Pineland Farms, Inc.
32 Farm View Drive
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Pineland Farms, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone inquiries, please.
Pineland Farms Inc. is looking for a Mechanic to assist with vehicle and equipment repairs.
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance/repair
- Strong organizational skills.
- General fabrication.
- State inspection license required or ability to obtain.
The right candidate will have a good attitude and be able to multi-task, work alone or in a team environment. A valid driver’s license is a must along with a clean driving record, CDL a plus. We offer company paid benefits. This is a full-time, 1st shift, and Monday through Friday position. Some overtime and weekends may be required.
Please complete an application at the Pineland Farms Administrative Office, 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester ME, 04260 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outdoor Recreation Department is looking for a hard working self-motivated individuals. This is a full-time seasonal position – 40 hours a week.
Job duties will require experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in event preparation and support
- Trail maintenance and building
- Building maintenance
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Tree cutting and pruning
- String trimming
- Trail grooming
- Must be physically fit and willing to work in all types of weather.
- Must have current driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, in a team-oriented environment.
- Must work well with and be comfortable with the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Starting pay ~ 12.00/hr.
Please stop in to the Pineland Farms Administrative Office at 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester to fill out an application or email Matt Sabasteanski at email@example.com for more information.
The Pineland Farms Produce Division at Gillespie Farms in New Gloucester is looking for help harvesting our strawberry crop from mid-June through late-July.
A chance to work outside picking strawberries during the morning hours with weekly schedule flexibility. Pickers earn a minimum hourly wage of $12.38/hr, fast-paced workers can earn over $16/hr. Strawberries will be done in July but opportunities exist to harvest subsequent piece rate crops such as cucumbers.
- Outdoor work environment.
- Must be able to pick strawberries; depending on your preferred method will require bending, kneeling, sitting, or squatting.
Interested applicants please contact Ariel Provencal in the Produce Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 657-2877.