Job OpportunitiesIf you are interested in employment at Pineland Farms, please send cover letter and resumé (or work history) to:
Pineland Farms, Inc.
32 Farm View Drive
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Pineland Farms, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone inquiries, please.
Full-time Building Maintenance Position
Boulos Asset Management has an immediate opening for a full-time Building Maintenance Technician for the Pineland Campus and Farm Properties. This is a 40 hour a week position and requires nights and weekend emergency coverage. Candidates are subject to a background check.
Building maintenance including but not limited to lighting maintenance, door operations (hinges, handles, automatic openers, bathroom stall doors & partitions, etc.), drywall repair, painting, ceiling tile replacement, cleaning, etc.
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Vendor and Contractor management
- Project management
- Snow removal as necessary
- Flexibility is a must as priorities change frequently
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and trouble-shoot various building maintenance issues
- HVAC, plumbing, or electrical skills preferred
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must have prior building maintenance experience
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Corporate benefits package incl. health, 401K, life, etc.
Please complete an application at the Pineland Farms Administration Building, 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester, Maine 04260. No phone calls please.
Pineland Farms is looking for part-time / weekend help.Job Requirements:
- Experience working with dairy cattle is required.
- Ability to operate farm equipment is a plus.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
Interested applicants please contact NA Martin at: email@example.com Applications are also available at the Pineland Farms Administrative Office, 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester ME 04260