Job OpportunitiesIf you are interested in employment at Pineland Farms, please send cover letter and resumé (or work history) to:
Pineland Farms, Inc.
32 Farm View Drive
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Pineland Farms, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone inquiries, please.
The Pineland Farms Outdoor Recreation Department is looking for a hard working self-motivated individuals. This is a part-time year round position.
Job duties will require experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in event preparation and support
- Trail maintenance and building
- Building maintenance
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Tree cutting and pruning
- String trimming
- Trail grooming
- Must be physically fit and willing to work in all types of weather.
- Must have current driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, in a team-oriented environment.
- Must work well with and be comfortable with the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Starting pay ~ 12.00/hr.
Please stop in to the Pineland Farms Administrative Office at 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester to fill out an application or email Matt Sabasteanski at email@example.com for more information.